Thread: Not Sure
View Single Post
Old March 21st, 2007, 03:12 PM  
Divide By Hero
Underground_Network's Forum Picture
Name: Adam
Default Not Sure

There's this girl at my school that I really like, but I have two problems and I'm not sure she likes me back. She hangs around me a lot, and likes to talk (not just to me, but to everybody), but she rejected a guy who straight up asked her out, and made fun of him for asking her out. I don't want to end up like him, so thats one of my problems, she didn't take him seriously (I don't exactly know why) and I'm afraid she'll reject me/ not take me seriously as well. My second problem is that I've never asked a girl out before and I'm afraid I'll screw up, but also to add to this problem is the fact that this girl and I are sort of friends (we talk and hang out in school, but out of school I rarely see her) so I don't want to ruin our relationship as friends by fucking up when trying to ask her out. Although I said just two problems, there's sort of a third, not that this means anything, but only one of my ten or so close friends has a girlfriend, and half of my other friends don't really have crushes on any girls at my school. Because they've never asked out girls, and don't have girlfriends, I can't go to them for advice, and the one person who does have a girlfriend didn't ask her out, she asked him out. I really don't want to wait, I want to find out if she feels the way I feel about her. I'm so fucking afraid that I'll screw up . Advice please!

I'm way too high (too high too high)
To be feeling this dry and low
I'm way too tired, I've tried
I'm fired up and ready to roll
Letís go
Underground_Network is offline   Reply With Quote