Thread: Religion
View Single Post
Old August 10th, 2011, 07:47 PM  
embers
Banned
 
Name: Hoshino
Join Date: December 29, 2010
Location: England
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 10
Default Re: Religion

Quote:
Originally Posted by egotistic View Post
yes he does just read the bible nd u'll see
Quote:
Originally Posted by egotistic View Post
'Cthulhu is a fictional character that first appeared in the short story "The Call of Cthulhu", published in the pulp magazine Weird Tales in 1928. The character was created by writer H. P. Lovecraft.'

source; wikipedia

see even wikipedia says its fictional u dont even have basic knowlege of what ur talking about. dont debate if u dont know the facts
Quote:
Originally Posted by egotistic View Post
if u keep calling my opinions and thoughts stupid we have nothing to discuss cuz ur already so bias
Quote:
Originally Posted by egotistic View Post
then read it carefully u idiot
Quote:
Originally Posted by egotistic View Post
well then i dont know which book ur reading, the answers are all there just look at the shape of the earth how do u explain the beuty of nature and everythng around you its so perfect and in the book it state god says 'i am that i am', what more doyou need?
Quote:
Originally Posted by egotistic View Post
how did the first seed get here how did we get here what keeps the sky from falling..... cant u just acept that the bible is only here to answer our questions and it has if u just read it proply
Quote:
Originally Posted by egotistic View Post
stop trying to be smart no one likes you and ok if you dont beleive god exists how did we get here
Wow, man. I actually really love you in a way. You know why? You're like a living, breathing ChristWire, which is perhaps one of the best troll/satire sites out there. Except the only thing is, there is doubt in my mind that you actually are trolling, and you're just being what the people at ChristWire subtly ridicule all along.

You're kind of like the Christian version of Zakir Naik, except you don't make bullshit sound intellectual. For a person of that standard, I really fucking admire you for coming out here and using the circular reasoning presented only a few posts before your first in this thread. Props to you.

Although, for the cthulhu analogy, the message I was trying to get across was that your god and cthulhu have the same level of credibility. Neither have proofs of their existence except for books that were written a while ago (granted, the bible much before Lovecraft) and their own cults (the latter being Lovecraft fans and debating atheists).

But you know, despite what I say here, you'll probably skim through this post or just give it no meaning. This admiration for you is kind of semi-sarcastic, and I'm mainly showing it because you 1. made my day, and 2. are one of the strongest contenders for another deluded atheistexperience caller. You're the primary example of what I don't like to see in religious people, and granted, I don't see it a lot. But when I do, it just undermines the respect I have for religious people as a whole, even though you're not the face of them.

It's not that I don't like reading or listening to people like you because of what you say, but because I feel sorry for your mindset. I can laugh about it here, just reading through the countless number of 'hes in the bible lol fuck evolution he made us in his image' fairytale pansy makeyourselffeelbetter bullshit, but in all honesty, the grim reality is that people like you actually exist. On the other end of the internet, there's you, sitting down and reading this post which you think is a pointless waste of time (which I must admit it partly is) and regardless of anything anybody's said, within or without VT, you will cling to your belief. You'll probably never look deep enough into the scientific studies and such that are the sole reason for the world's progression - you'll probably dismiss them as bullshit you don't need to know nor care about. Instead, there's just you, your god, and your afterlife, and that's all that matters. It doesn't enrage me to think of it exactly, but it irritates me that this is exactly the case for so many people.

From the hubble ultra deep field image (yes, i read the cracked article), I can estimate that, if you times the approximate ten thousand visible galaxies in the picture by 13 million (as the picture is one thirteen millionth of the night sky), I can safely guess that there are about 130,000,000,000 galaxies in the obersvable universe. The observable universe could possibly be tiny in comparison to the real universe. Just think of it - people like you actually believe that these billions and billions of galaxies were created just so the speck of dust you are's faith would wobble slightly in a test of your allegiance to a creator. It irks me.

But, props to you anyway. After all, this is a meaningless rant and you did masturbate so much that you couldn't cum anymore.

Last edited by embers; August 10th, 2011 at 07:51 PM.
embers is offline   Reply With Quote