Amnesiac
Lost Child

Amnesiac's Forum Picture

Name: Justin
Default Re: Religion

Quote:
Originally Posted by egotistic View Post
yes he does just read the bible nd u'll see
Did you not see my post on circular reasoning?

Quote:
well then i dont know which book ur reading, the answers are all there just look at the shape of the earth how do u explain the beuty of nature and everythng around you its so perfect
It's far from perfect. The only reason it appears "beautiful" and "perfect" is because society has pushed that worldview for thousands of years. You were taught from birth to view the world as "beautiful" and "perfect". It isn't actually that way.

Quote:
and in the book it state god says 'i am that i am', what more doyou need?
GEE, I DON'T KNOW, ACTUAL EVIDENCE?

Quote:
how did the first seed get here
That's for science to find out. Religion just makes up excuses to answer ridiculously complex questions like that one.

Quote:
how did we get here what keeps the sky from falling.....
Again, that's for science to find out. Admit it, it's impossible to actually know how we got here. Why the fuck is that such a big deal anyway, knowing "how we got here"? I mean, how is that relevant to our current and future problems in any way? Why is that a question that has to be answered with a bunch of bullshit religious creationism that was pulled out of someone's ass? It takes time to answer these questions, and the only way to truly know our origins is to let science and knowledge slowly put the puzzle together. Blindly turning to ridiculous religious dogma to answer the most difficult questions of all time is by far the most stupid and illogical thing a person can do.

Quote:
cant u just acept that the bible is only here to answer our questions and it has if u just read it proply
I call bullshit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdoc View Post
Yeah, I'd be depressed too if I listened to Chad Kroeger.
Amnesiac is offline   Reply With Quote