Thread: Racism
View Single Post
Old March 17th, 2007, 03:35 PM  
Octo22
Member++

Default Re: Racism

Quote:
Originally Posted by jma08 View Post
omfg..the world is not racist to white people....whites are the racists...i recoginze that racism exists..among all races..but whites are definately the mainstream racists on the universal scale....for example:

White families is some parts of Africa (Namibia, S. Africa..etc) practice indentured servitude...the whites own the houses...but the native blacks do all the work to maintain the houses for a small price...life

In the United States, white proprietors have made it a point to practice racial profiling...if one is a dark skinned, thick bearded, taliban hat wearing person at an airport...tsa officials are all over him...furthermore, the kkk is minimally active in the states...

In Europe...its the same dang thing...racial profiling....of course it's only the blacks, hispanics and middle eastern people who get the looks

South America and Asia do not make up any percentage of white racisim...mainly because there are no white people there...all the natives are oriental or south american...duh..

As for Austrailia...aren't the aborigonies...native people of dark color...outcasts in a predominatly white society...oh btw..the white gov of Austrailia has not made any attempts to include the aborigonies in their governmental functions.
Had you read any of this thread, your points would've gone unspoken. People are rascists to white, hell you're living proof as to the ignorance on the matter.

In S.Africa, that was the cause, about 20-30 years back, now they pay them a very little amount. An amount nonetheless.
And if you really want to bring that up, it's not rascism, it's capitalist countries taking advantage of third world countries, race doesn't affect poverty.

You said it, the kkk is MINIMALLY active, rascists exist in every group of the world, the kkk just seem to be the most famous. TSA officials are all over everyone. I was flying into the airport of L.A. and got pulled aside while a turbaned individual went infront of me. Rascism? No. Random searches, yes.

The europe claim of "looks". If someone is different from you, you look. FACT. The difference is how you act upon seeing this individual. But you're right, Europe does have rascists, JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER COUNTRY.

YOU DID NOT BRING UP ASIA. Asia is extremely rascist, to other asians. And their are a LOT of white people in Asia, hell look at Japan, business HQ anyone? I know people from Vietnam who won't speak to Koreans at our school, even though both were born of Canada.

The Australia comment, he doesn't include them in the meetings or attempt to because as far as I last recall, the aboriginals not only make up only a small portion of the society, but also stick to their own business.

sorry if my post offended anyone, I may be a little rant-ish today.
Octo22 is offline   Reply With Quote