View Single Post
Old March 17th, 2007, 02:53 PM  
Junior Member+
Join Date: March 11, 2007
Location: england
Gender: Male
Default Re: I had this bump-thing on the space above the penis, where all the hair is and stu

if ur really concerned, tell ur mum u need to see the doctor about something, if she questions then say you need advice on an allergy or something and stress that ur old enough to go yourself . Hopefully she'll let you go.

If not, then i'm sure it will pass.
Chatman is offline