Thread: decision...
View Single Post
Old March 16th, 2007, 01:37 AM  
Ironic Infidel In England
Great Poster
Ironic Infidel In England's Forum Picture
Default Re: decision...

Originally Posted by greatoldone View Post
i just went out with this really nice girl last night, and i think i might have a chance with her. while i would love to have something with her, i'm kinda torn between my other option: a guy i've been talking to lately. i've known that i'm bi-curious since about a year ago and i've never acted on it. i'd love to see what its like to have a boyfriend, and see if i like guys better. the only downside is that i'm not out to anyone, and no one knows i feel this way, so i'd have to hide the fact that i'm with another guy. part of me is telling me to keep it safe and stick to whats familiar, and the other is telling me to explore the side of me thats attracted to guys. i'm not looking for a profoundly good answer, i just need a litlte advice about this situation.
Right, I dono't really seee anything we can help with here. who do you like more? if you like her more, ask her out, and if you like him more, ask him out. getting yourself a boyfreind is a good way to come out of the closet.

However, are you absolutely sure he's either gay or bi? if not, don't risk it! The WORST way to come out is to ask out a straight guy! (I have picked this up, not from personal exprience)

hope this helps!

Seven melons will fall from the sky, and prophesy unto the heathens, who will proclaim: "HOLY SHIT! Talking melons!"
Ironic Infidel In England is offline   Reply With Quote