View Single Post
Old March 15th, 2007, 08:39 PM  
redcar
Retired Administrator

redcar's Forum Picture

Default Re: why

Quote:
Originally Posted by funny monky View Post
why are u all so interested in other ppls sizes and other stuff? i think that all these posts should be deleted and u all should personaly contact the vt councelors, admins, and mods if u want help cuz some of this stuff i think shouldnt be posted for every one to see. some stuff should be for u and u only.

{ REQUESTING TOTAL LOCK AND ABORTION OF VT PUBLIC THREADS}

{ RED CAR AND SOCKS I THINK U SHOULD DEEPLY CONSIDER THIS GET EVERY ONES IM THINGS LIVE LIVE AND AIM AND CONTACT THEM THERE CUZ I THINK SOME OF THIS STUFF SHOULD BE PRIVAT}
People are interested in other peoples "sizes and other stuff" because puberty is a nasty time of someones life and people want to know that they are normal, because it is not easy just to ask someone like a family member about this sort of thing.

And by having public threads it gives everyone the oppurtunity to respond and this further helps people. And VT is about helping. It always has been and it will always be.

Now the reality of it all is that we won't lock all threads and make VT non public. It wouldn't be logical. So for that reason I am going to lock this thread because its not the forum for it and the question asked has well and truely been answered. However feel free to PM me about this if you wish.

[LOCKING]

~ A L E X ~

||||||||||||