Old August 5th, 2011, 11:28 PM  
Deschain
Peach Plum Pear

Deschain's Forum Picture

Name: Sweet Pea
Default Re: Religion

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSalt View Post
Didn't say you were,I was making a broad statement on my beliefs .

I also don't understand when people tell me you can't be spiritual with out being religious.I think of spiritual as expressing your love through other forms the physical realm(be it called prayer or meditation)I also do good acts.I also think being spiritual is giving you more freedom to do and believe what you want,where religion is controlled beliefs.
Well, spirituality is something that is expressed through hundreds of different cultures. Its something that millions, if not billions of people experience. I like it because people can be expressive, and believe themselves to be open to the supernatural realm. Or what they personally believe to be there. I don't know. I like it. Its cool to hear people talk about being a hypersensitive, or see people talk about how it affects their life.

~Lawrence~

~Laura was here~
For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home.
Deschain is offline   Reply With Quote