Thread: Religion
View Single Post
Old August 5th, 2011, 01:24 PM  
Awesome Poster
RoseyCadaver's Forum Picture
Name: Violet
Default Re: Religion

Originally Posted by Maxxie View Post
[COLOR="White"]"I contend that we are both atheists. I simply believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all other possible gods, you will understand why I didmiss yours."
My friend has that quote on her facebook.Js .

Anyways,I see no problem with believing in a God,and I have no real problem with religion.What I do have a problem with is when someone else forces their religion on others.I believe there is a God,but I also believe It most definitely doesn't want someone else forcing their view of It as some sort of hating the hating the gays,unwed,non believers of their god.I also don't like when religion uses the ol' carrot and stick.Why the fuck would an all loving creature punish a soul for eternity for making some bad mistakes that probably won't affect the whole universe or world for that matter.Why would It/He/She hate you for being gay or seeing god as another face?God is love,he/she/it is an energy,a creating energy,he/she/it is not a hating,destructible,or mean energy.He/She/It doesn't hate you,be you theist or atheist,/she/he/it loves you.

My pronouns are they/them/theirs.
Dead queer
RoseyCadaver is offline   Reply With Quote