Thread: jesus
View Single Post
Old July 18th, 2004, 02:07 PM  
Dfsg
Awesome Poster

Well, lots of people, when converted, feel such a power. A power of God that touches them, and writes their name in the book of life. I've never met a Christian that had such a converson who later turned their back on God.

I'm glad that missionaries are giving the opportunity of Christianity to everyone. Everyone has the ability to be forgiven of all sins, and spend eternity with the Father.

And what is wrong with getting rid of some of the old African beliefs? It is those beliefs that have ruined the African people. In Parts of Africa, 1 in 5 people in the population has AIDS. One particular ritual says that if you have AIDS and have sex with a virgin, you will be ridden of the disease. But we know what happens to that virgin- she'll get AIDS too, and no one is cured. We know their pagan rituals have done nothing but put their people in a devistating world.

Communities that have become Christian are cleaner, AIDS is down, people live longer, gain more economic freedom, and best of all, they have something to live for.

As always- None of my statements are evaluated by the FDA.

My advice is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases unless prescribed by a health practitioner. All information is provided for educational purposes only and should not replace the advice of your medical doctor.

(but your medical doctor will probably end up killing you )