Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337 Man
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337 Man
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas
[quote:68ae003812="1337 Man"][quote:68ae003812="Thomas"][quote:68ae003812="1337 Man"][quote:68ae003812="FaDinG DreaM"]First of all the disgusting should be enough I mean thats just......Wrong.....On so many levels. But yes theres a thing called genetic regretion.....That can get real nasty.

EDIT:

Why are you askin this?
I find homosexuality disgusting, is that enough to ban gay marriage? Of course not!

You think genetic defects happen in the children of all incest couples? Think again. It's just that since the people in the couples are related, it's more likely they'll contain recessive alleles that might lead to birth defects. However, said alleles probably aren't common. Also, since gays can't give birth to their own children, would you be against homosexual incest?

I'm asking this because I haven't seen any good arguments against it.
I thought this was about incest, not about saying how gay people are disgusting.
This isn't supposed to say how gay people are disgusting, my point is, why the double standard?
Then how come you went ranting on about it?
Well, if the main argument about incest is that their children would have birth defects (which is untrue), I was asking "Would you be against homosexual incest, if they can't biologically have children?" I'm sorry if I was unclear.
Yes I am against any type of incest.
Why? The argument "It's disgusting" holds no ground.
Because it's just wrong, you should not do that with your family. It's wrong.
That doesn't hold ground either. What would you say if I said gay marriage shouldn't be allowed "because it's wrong"?
Do you like have sex with your family or something, or do you just like having arguments? It's just no acceptable, it can cause problems...[/quote:68ae003812]

I'm arguing because I'm unclear. This is what I always hear:

"It's disgusting."

What's so disgusting about it?

"It's wrong."

What's so wrong about it?

"It leads to birth defects."

Only if both family members carry recessive alleles for said birth defect and said alleles get passed down.[/quote:68ae003812]
Well it causes problems in the family, do you think that 7 year olds should be having sex with there mom or dad. NO. It's like molestation. IT'S WRONG ON SO MANY LEVELS. Are you being molested by your parents?[/quote:68ae003812]

Who said I supported pedophiliac incest?[/quote:68ae003812]
this looks cool, but its kinda spam, bye now till saturday if i can rip myself away!