Thread: Is he confused?
View Single Post
Old March 6th, 2007, 06:18 PM  
Default Is he confused?

Ok, I'm going to keep this as short as possible. Basically there's this guy at school I've admired for about 2 years and I told him after about a year and a half. Just before christmas last year, at a friend's sleepover he was invited to, we got into bed together and were quite intimate. We got to '2nd base' as I think it's called in American. Anyway, it was one of the best days of my life, if not THE best because of how much I liked him and how long I'd liked him for. The following evening, on IM he said that he didn't know why he had done it and he never wanted it to happen again. I was completely devastated and I ended up suffering extreme depression over christmas. However, I still believed that he may still like me an carried on optimistic. About a month ago, he told me many things including that he didn't like me the same way I liked him and again I got quite depressed. However, we remain good friends, but now I'm pretty sure I'm in love with him. We have some very honest and intimate conversations about our feelings sometimes, and he told me that he 'wants to stay straight' and was planning to 'ignore' his feelings for boys. Everyone at school now knows what happened at that sleepover and consequently I have had to come out as bisexual. He, however, tells people he is straight, which no-one believes. Can anybody give me any advice? The depression is setting in again partly because I can't take much more of school with some of the idiots that take the piss every day. Do you think he could be gay/bi or is he really straight? What should I do about being in love with him? I've tried to move on before but I failed miserably and ended up in more pain than when I started.
tjd154 is offline   Reply With Quote