Thread: Homosexuality?
View Single Post
Old March 5th, 2007, 09:55 PM  
MoveAlong
Legendary Member

Default Re: Homosexuality?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNHockey11 View Post
yes you can. That goes back to the original agruement.
Could you quote my post so I'll know you're talking to me?? How do you suppose I would turn a straight guy gay? Can I do that to you?

Quote:
IF YOU ARE NOT GAY AT ONE POINT IN OUR PAST, AND YOU ARE NOW GAY AT A DIFFERENT TIME, LATER THAN THAT TIME, THEN YOU TURNED GAY!
Maybe that petson hasn't discovered it yet. They probably just never really thought about it. Like getting into a new sport, being social, or other things.
In fact, I know a 60 year old guy who finally noticed he was gay after being married to a woman for 34 years. He probably never really thought about the whole concept, being a Mormen (as he was) he might have never really thought of gay at all.
See, you have to understand-

People only believe what they want to. They only see what they want to. So he probably just thought about straight relationships...so he had one. He had sex with a woman. That doesn't make him gay, that's just the life that he accepted. Like this:

Let's say someone is Jewish by genes. That doesn't mean they accept the fact they are Jewish and accept that religion - like Kolte, the guy who used to run this forum, Ramblings of the Wise.

See now, that is choosing...but I'm not talking about choosing to be gay. I'm talking about choosing to live a straight life, without knowing. It's just something you never think about. Like, a person who works as a garbage man. I never thought about that, I don't want to!
It's really strange, and since you don't know about it, or how I feel, you'll never know...

But like us, me. I don't want to change, and no matter what I don't think boobs and an ass or pussy is exiting. I like cock and abs, man! (could someone quote me on that? )

Last edited by MoveAlong; March 5th, 2007 at 10:10 PM.
MoveAlong is offline   Reply With Quote