Thread: Homosexuality?
View Single Post
Old March 3rd, 2007, 08:56 PM  
schrei jess
Awesome Poster

Default Re: Homosexuality?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
Yeah I know but I'm saying it's not like no one is stopping straights. The whole point in pride is to celebrate and be proud of who you are whether it's acceptable or not. The point I'm trying to make is gay pride shouldn't be shut down because straights don't want to celebrate who they are. Limiting pride to just "unacceptable groups" is just going back to saying one side can't do something when in the end we want to be equal.
The way you worded it was awkward, so what you said was that someone is stopping straights because you said its not like no one is stopping them, meaning someone is. Yeah, so Im confused by which way you meant it.

The reason they have a gay pride parade is to keep them feeling like it's okay to be who they are, let them feel okay about it even though they get shit about it. I think it's fine to have one, a good idea and should stay that way.

I DO NOT GO ON HERE ANYMORE. I HAVE LEFT THIS PLACE FOR GOOD AND DON'T INTEND ON COMING BACK. PLEASE DON'T FRIEND REQUEST ME, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, OR ANYTHING BECAUSE I WILL NEVER SEE IT AND YOU'LL NEVER GET A RESPONSE. THANK YOU.
schrei jess is offline   Reply With Quote