View Single Post
Old March 1st, 2007, 07:57 PM  
schrei jess
Awesome Poster

Default Re: Help, i'm 15 and need help now

Hey, my name is Jess too =)

And I write graphic stories as well, male on male actually. Ive never been caught but Ive had to take great risks with having it at school. I had it posted on a website and I went to it and printed it out, and had to grab all the pages quickly before anyone saw them. But anyway, Im not sure what advice I can give but Ill try.

First of all, I dont think that writing graphic sex scenes is bad - and no one else should think it's bad, it's just creativity, maybe a little dirty...but it's still creative expression. Make that your main point, probably going to be the best idea. Admit that it was wrong to bring it to school, and apologize for that. But dont be sorry for writing it, nothing wrong with expressing yourself. You can send me an instant message at 'oh sonny my love' if you want to get more advice and talk about this.

Good luck,
Jess

I DO NOT GO ON HERE ANYMORE. I HAVE LEFT THIS PLACE FOR GOOD AND DON'T INTEND ON COMING BACK. PLEASE DON'T FRIEND REQUEST ME, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, OR ANYTHING BECAUSE I WILL NEVER SEE IT AND YOU'LL NEVER GET A RESPONSE. THANK YOU.