View Single Post
Old April 6th, 2005, 01:14 PM  
Shaolin
Awesome Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmos
wow you stupid fool, i meant prove me wrong the governemnt lies about the effects of drugs, not clinton's affair, u stupid idiot. oh and lets think.

Who am i going to believe, the National Institute of Drug Abuse, or completely biased websites that argue for the legality of substances that harm the body
Im sorry your vision is poor. Did you notice the URL's at the bottom of my post, that have webpages which state drug myths put out by the DEA (the governments drug enforcement agency)

"wow you stupid fool, "

" i meant prove me wrong the governemnt lies about the effects of drugs,"

Perhaps your the stupid fool.

The government does lie infact, and your wrong completly. The medical community support many illegal drugs to be used in medicine. Just because it's science, doesn't mean it's biased.

I gave you a link i think in the drug safety section, that has a source on Dr Shulgrin, the developer of MDMA (ecstacy) who works for the DEA, and even says the government biases data! He knows all there is to know about that drug, and many other psychadelics.

If anyone wants immediate advice don\'t hestitate to contact to me on AIM (AOL instant messenger) - aim: vodkasmodka

Eccentric! Not egocentric!