View Single Post
Old February 28th, 2007, 08:47 PM  
Junior Member+
Default Re: Please help me...

Originally Posted by marine_sniperman35 View Post
There's this girl in my math class and ancient civ. class. She is the most beautiful girl I have ever layed eyes on. Her hair is dirty blonde, her eyes are brown, and shes about 7" shorter than me. Neways I not only love the way she looks, she is the most quiet person in the world, and that is one of the things I like in girls. A girl who is quiet, nice, kind, etc. and she is all of those.

Recently this week in homeroom on wensday, I was texting a friend, and my friend said she doesn't like me like that. Ok, could be a rumor. Then this girls best friend, which is one of my friends, tells me the same thing. Ok everything now goes to hell officialy. The last time I had to let go of someone was last march when i met a girl up at breckenridge CO. Some of you may know me. Neways, The thing is, this is going to be harder because I see this girl everyday and I get the feeling everytime i see her, I fall more and more in love with her, even when I know I need to be letting go of her if there is no hope. That's just how I work. Ne Ideas on how to even for a split moment, convince myself that I don't like her? Or at leaste get to the point where I don't like her? may not happen until I get a new g/f.
Originally Posted by ScotsGirl View Post
Im not really sure how to help you, im sorry
Maybe you could ocuppy yourself with someone else, like you said?

Or maybe you just need to hear what your friends/her friends are saying, from her?
I mean, has she ever told you herself that she doesnt like you like that?
I dont know if its just me but, if i had never been told by that person, then part of me (even if other people told me over and oevr again that the person didnt like me like that) part of me would still hope, that those people are wrong and that there is a chance they liked me.
Maybe you need to talk to her so you can accept the fact first, and in time youll be able to move on.
Without acceptance, it is going to be much harder because there may always be a part of you that doubts what your friends/her friends have said.

Sorry i couldnt help much, i hope you get everything sorted!

Yea I'm just like both of you.. I still havn't gotten over my last girlfriend (last year) totally, she treated me like shit but I loved her regardless...

But to the OP, man I'm really sorry, I dunno if you will get over her for a while if your like me... I'm in nearly the same position as you with a girl and I'm pretty much hopeless cuz of low self-confidence.. My only advice is that you try n get enough courage to talk to her or you'll be stuck wondering "what if" like me.
Jamz is offline   Reply With Quote