Thread: Homosexuality?
View Single Post
Old February 28th, 2007, 07:41 PM  
schrei jess
Awesome Poster

Default Re: Homosexuality?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNHockey11 View Post
Ill just use this example. I believe that Jesus Christ was a real person, but i believe that he was a very bad sinner and cheated on his wifes and abused his loved ones. One reason is because, back in that time in the Arabic culture, that was a very common thing to have happen, as males dominated the female species far more and females were treated as servants. There was not any evidence to show that he is a very kind hearted man. You may be thinking, 'The Bible'. But, the bible is just like Wikipedia, it was written by wisemen who just 'submitted' their ideas in it, so if some Joe-Shmoe down the sand path like males, and the wisemen thought that he was really annoying, they just made up that it was a sin to like males.
Yes Jesus Christ was a real person, but he is also God's son.. He was NOT a sinner, he is the only one along with God who does not sin at all, they are perfect. He never had a wife and he didnt abuse anyone. And the Bible is NO WAY like wikipedia. The information in the Bible comes from prophets - people who God spoke to either by Angels, dreams, or visions, and told them what to write, they didnt just make stuff up.

You clearly, also, DO NOT understand Christianity, so PLEASE do not just sit here making up stuff about a religion you dont even practice.

I DO NOT GO ON HERE ANYMORE. I HAVE LEFT THIS PLACE FOR GOOD AND DON'T INTEND ON COMING BACK. PLEASE DON'T FRIEND REQUEST ME, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, OR ANYTHING BECAUSE I WILL NEVER SEE IT AND YOU'LL NEVER GET A RESPONSE. THANK YOU.
schrei jess is offline   Reply With Quote