Thread: Homosexuality?
View Single Post
Old February 28th, 2007, 07:06 PM  
schrei jess
Awesome Poster

Default Re: Homosexuality?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNHockey11 View Post

when you are too young to know what your sexuality is, you are asexual, as in, not gay, straight, or bi. This means that you AREN'T gay, sure, you aren't straight, but that doesn't matter in this argument. Anyways, when you go from not being gay one time in your past, to being gay another time, later in your life than that time, then you made the conscious decision to yourself that you WANT to be gay. It doesn't matter if you always felt 'different' your whole life, you still weren't gay. You were either Straight, Bi, or Asexual...but not Gay. Therefore, you made a choice to be Gay. It wasn't destiny, because that gets religious and i don't believe in that. I don't believe that an upper being choses what you will do in your life, i believe that you are the only person who decides that.
Two problems in all of that crap of a post. One, if you are going to say you arent gay - then of course it matters that you were also not straight! The reason you are saying it doesnt matter is BECAUSE IT DOES, and PROVES YOUR THEORY WRONG. And the second problem is that IT IS YOUR OPINION, that it isnt destiny, NOT EVERYONE ELSES. Not everyone is an atheist, a lot do believe in a higher power.

The whole point really is this - YOU ARENT STATING FACTS EITHER. You are NOT PROVING your argument at all, NONE OF THAT CRAP IS FACT. So stop trying to act like it is. It is just your idiotic, immature, ignorant OPINION.

Get over youself, for the sake of all of us!

I DO NOT GO ON HERE ANYMORE. I HAVE LEFT THIS PLACE FOR GOOD AND DON'T INTEND ON COMING BACK. PLEASE DON'T FRIEND REQUEST ME, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, OR ANYTHING BECAUSE I WILL NEVER SEE IT AND YOU'LL NEVER GET A RESPONSE. THANK YOU.
schrei jess is offline   Reply With Quote