View Single Post
Old February 27th, 2007, 06:02 PM  
schrei jess
Awesome Poster

Default Re: Religion

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNHockey11 View Post
yeah, but, hell's not real.
To you it isnt, to Christians it is and Im sure other religions have some sort of version of hell as well.

Personally, I dont understand atheists at all. I am christian, but I am not like hardcore christian and I do not criticize other faiths even though I do not believe them. I believe in God and Jesus, I believe Jesus died to save me and forgives me for my sins, which is amazing to me as I sin a lot and so does everyone else. I believe that God is always there and can help me through anything if I ask him to. I believe that God is love, and that he loves EVERYONE, no matter what. I do not believe some of the things the bible says, for example, I do believe that God made homosexuals that way, and that he will accept them into heaven because he choose for them to be that way. God makes everyone in his image, therefore, you are exactly the way he wanted you to be. And even though I love God and Jesus, I really dont like church and I do not go very often. I also curse a lot and I havent been close to God and Jesus in a long time, though I still believe they are real.

The thing I always say to non-believers or those who dont believe in God is; I'd rather go through life believing and die to find out he doesnt exist than to not believe and die to find out he does. That's one thing that makes me not understand atheists. I guess I get that you think it's stupid to worship something you cant even see and have no "hard" evidence of, but why not? Isnt it better to have something to put your faith in and believe in when times get tough? I just dont understand why they believe not to believe.

I DO NOT GO ON HERE ANYMORE. I HAVE LEFT THIS PLACE FOR GOOD AND DON'T INTEND ON COMING BACK. PLEASE DON'T FRIEND REQUEST ME, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, OR ANYTHING BECAUSE I WILL NEVER SEE IT AND YOU'LL NEVER GET A RESPONSE. THANK YOU.
schrei jess is offline   Reply With Quote