Thread: This guy.
View Single Post
Old February 27th, 2007, 04:47 PM  
schrei jess
Awesome Poster

Default This guy.

Okay there is a guy in one of my classes. He is a very nice guy, very funny, I like being around him. Now, Im almost 100% sure he has a crush on me but maybe not, you tell me what you think.

Okay, he's always asking if I like him, so I say yes - and I mean as a friend, maybe he takes it another way. He's asked me for my phone number, and I pretended I didnt hear him, it's not that I dont want to talk to him, I just hate using the phone. And today, he just randomly was like "Can I walk you to your home room?" which is odd, because his homeroom is out in the trailors, and mine is on the second story, the complete opposite direction of his so he was going way out of his way, I just let him because he really wanted to and I didnt want to be a bitch. He hugs me a lot and puts his arm around me, which I dont mind that much, even though I dont like being touched but again, I dont want to be a bitch.

Okay so yeah, Im pretty sure he likes me. What I need to know is that if he asks me out or tells me he likes me, what do I do? How do I let him down gently and explain that I just want to be friends? I definetly dont want to hurt him and I dont want him to stop talking to me or be embarrassed about it. Thing is, he is kind of like me, emotionally unstable I guess, he punches himself and punches concrete walls - says he likes the pain, and he didnt make fun of me or tell anyone when he saw my burns and scars. So I want him to feel like he can still be my friend and talk to me if he needs help or whatever.

I definetly dont have much experience with dating or guys, Ive never really been interested in all of that, I had one long term boyfriend, and I went out with another guy for pity - that sounds terrible but he really liked me. And I dont want to do that to this guy, his name is Ben. Please tell me you guys can help me, I have no idea how to handle this!

I DO NOT GO ON HERE ANYMORE. I HAVE LEFT THIS PLACE FOR GOOD AND DON'T INTEND ON COMING BACK. PLEASE DON'T FRIEND REQUEST ME, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, OR ANYTHING BECAUSE I WILL NEVER SEE IT AND YOU'LL NEVER GET A RESPONSE. THANK YOU.
schrei jess is offline   Reply With Quote