Thread: Homosexuality?
View Single Post
Old February 27th, 2007, 03:24 PM  
redcar
Retired Administrator

redcar's Forum Picture

Default Re: Homosexuality?

Right I have had a long day but I am going to do my best to have some fun here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyper
It is a choice
My advise to you is to get a gay friend or even just talk to someone who is gay... then come back and join in, because from that statement its clear you too don't know what it is to be gay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNHockey11
You said that you werent attracted to the same sex when you were 3. (you also said you werent attracted to the opposite sex when you were 3 too but that doesnt matter right now). This means that you were NOT gay when you were 3, as in you were not gay in a previous time of your life, then, when you became older, you chose to be gay because you liked males more than females.
Again I want to ask why do you think I would choose to be gay? Read what I write, I said that I had different feelings towards guys growing up. Like did you choose to be straight? Did one morning you wake up and say mmmm I think I am going fancy girls. Of course you didn't.

Quote:
"You cant make fun of me because i was born this way, God wanted me to be this way."
Sorry but thats utter shite. I have never once said that and gay people I know have never said that either... so where are you getting this info from? The land of make believe?!

Quote:
They make the excuse so they cant get blamed for a decision that is usually considered wrong.
At this juncture I will strongly advise you not to go down the whole "Being gay is wrong" road because if you do that, it will make me very unhappy and you don't want that.

Quote:
Yes, you have. If you haven't, its because you've cut off your connection with any homosexual people. And if you haven't cut off your relationships with homosexual people, then you have heard it. This is not a prejudice, but Dante, everyone has heard a person who is gay say that, whether it is on TV, an online debate, w/e.
You replied to Bobby with this because he has never heard anyone say...
"You cant make fun of me because i was born this way, God wanted me to be this way."
Now I am gay and I have connections with homosexual people and I have never heard anyone say it either. So care to explain why that could be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNHockey11"
I know as much as i need to know about this subject and topic. You, Jess, need to look on a different forum because you certainly don't seem to know enough about this topic to be arguing about it on such a high level. I feel that you should possibly stay out of this argument because you dont seem to be very experienced in debating this topic.
Actually you know very little about the subject and not even close to the level that you need to debate it. And Jess knows far more about this topic than you do, so don't ask her to stay out of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyper
When you realize that you are attracted to either females, males or both
You decide that you are gay meaning you still choose it because you belive it is how it should be,
Wrong. It's a realisation not a choice. You don't decide you realise you are gay. There is a differnce.

Again MNHockey11 I strongly advise you to do some research, perhaps figure out what is means by the word gay and then come back and debate then, so far your arguements are repetitive and boring at best. I don't usually make a habit of using the age card, but take it from someone who is older and on this subject wiser, you are talking rubbish.

~ A L E X ~

||||||||||||
redcar is offline   Reply With Quote