Thread: Question
View Single Post
Old February 26th, 2007, 11:02 PM  
Wiszbone77's Forum Picture
Join Date: October 10, 2006
Location: FL USA
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: Question

It is called precum, semen is coming out, i believe, and the white stuff is sperm. So basically, you're just beginning to cum. Remember wear protection =D
Wiszbone77 is offline