Thread: Homosexuality?
View Single Post
Old February 26th, 2007, 07:36 PM  
schrei jess
Awesome Poster

Default Re: Homosexuality?

Alex said it better than I did, what do you really know about sexuality at 14? I know I cant argue much with this point, Im only 15 and have a long way to go in sexuality and puberty whatever, but honestly, you need to grow up some more and do a hell of a lot more research about what it means to be gay, and what it is to be straight for that matter.

And exactly like Alex said, Ill just reinforce this point again, do you honestly think someone would chose to be hated by most of today's society? You think someone wants to have people bashing them and having to be afraid for their lives when they go places (that might be a tad extreme, but it definetly happens)? What person in their right mind would chose to be hated just to have sex and relationships with the same sex?

I DO NOT GO ON HERE ANYMORE. I HAVE LEFT THIS PLACE FOR GOOD AND DON'T INTEND ON COMING BACK. PLEASE DON'T FRIEND REQUEST ME, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, OR ANYTHING BECAUSE I WILL NEVER SEE IT AND YOU'LL NEVER GET A RESPONSE. THANK YOU.
schrei jess is offline   Reply With Quote