Thread: Homosexuality?
View Single Post
Old February 26th, 2007, 07:27 PM  
schrei jess
Awesome Poster

Default Re: Homosexuality?

Good Lord.

Okay. I am not gay, Im not sure what I am right now, but I believe that you are born straight, gay, or bisexual, and you dont fully realize it until you get to your teen years when you start to have sexual feelings and start to experiment. And like Ive heard many gay males say to me before, they always just knew something was different about them, they never seemed interested in girls, now Im not saying they knew they were gay at two years old but as they got older - they realized they didnt have the same interest in girls as their peers did.

And Im agreeing with what Anthony says, you dont fully understand the situation unless you yourself have experienced it, so in this case - you are straight, not gay, so you DO NOT FULLY understand what it feels like to be gay or how you discover that you're gay. With that said, Im going to stop here before I get upset at your stupidity once more.

I DO NOT GO ON HERE ANYMORE. I HAVE LEFT THIS PLACE FOR GOOD AND DON'T INTEND ON COMING BACK. PLEASE DON'T FRIEND REQUEST ME, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, OR ANYTHING BECAUSE I WILL NEVER SEE IT AND YOU'LL NEVER GET A RESPONSE. THANK YOU.
schrei jess is offline   Reply With Quote