Thread: im gonna do it
View Single Post
Old February 26th, 2007, 06:09 PM  
Divide By Hero
Underground_Network's Forum Picture
Name: Adam
Default Re: im gonna do it

I feel the same way, but I've learned to control my emotion. Don't kill yourself, please Sphinxy, do it for Terith, how do you think he'll feel if you don't hold your end of the deal? How do you know there is no afterlife, more painful, and horrid than your current one; You don't. Death, I admire death, I study death, I know how to kill without getting caught, I know almost every method of slaughter, of dissection. I'm mentally distraught. I know too much. Trust me, you're not in my situation. You want to get rid of yourself, I want to kill as many people as I can, and then kill myself, but I can control the urge. I know you can too. Please don't let go. Don't let go, or I might let go too. Do you want Terith to die because of you? Please think about it! I would never kill myself if I know doing so would cause someone else to kill themselves. We lived in the fuckedest fucked up world, a world of abhorrance, arrogance, and ignorance. You die, we all die. United we stand, divided we fall. Take this to a whole new level. Don't let go, suicide and homicide are indifferent. You kill yourself, you claim a life, you killing yourself triggers hell. Do you want to be the reason for the death of others? For the pain, and feeling of unwant that you feel, to be transferred to someone else, someone you love with all of your torn-apart brokenheart. Don't let go... Never let go, Live, life sucks, but death sucks more. Don't kill yourself, killing yourself is proving your average, your nothing, which your not. Your just another soulless dumbass who's life was so horrible, oh boo hoo. No one cares now, no one will ever care. Thats how I see it. You wanna kill yourself, go ahead, but remember, to hell you will go, even though I'm atheist, even thought I don't believe in an afterlife, you will cause hell, therefore you deserve to rot there, if you kill yourself. I'm not trying to be offensive, I'm trying to save a life. If I can save yours, I know I can save my own, please don't give up. A failed suicide, is worse than a botched murder, or even the completion. If you fail, you will be surrounded, your life even shittier than it is now. Don't cry, Don't try, and lastly Don't die.

I'm way too high (too high too high)
To be feeling this dry and low
I'm way too tired, I've tried
I'm fired up and ready to roll
Letís go
Underground_Network is offline   Reply With Quote