View Single Post
Old February 25th, 2007, 10:40 PM  
schrei jess
Awesome Poster

Default Here it is again.

I want to die. I want to die. I want to die. I want to die. I want to die.

That nice big bottle of 800 mg ibuprofen's is looking mighty nice right now. Maybe getting prescribed them was destiny. They're calling me, "Swallow us, Jess, swallow us all!". Lovely. I dont know what to do! Fuck. I dont know how to just make it all go away, I want everything to just stop. I cant stand life. Life is fucking stupid. The only thing I seem to care about right now, well...that thing doesnt care as much about me as I do about it. And that's the way things always go. I fall too hard for something, but it doesnt fall back. Im talking about people of course, not really an object. Anyway. Point is. Im at that place again. That one place in my mind where Im about to go off the edge. One more step, and Ill be off it. And once again, I want to take that last step.

I DO NOT GO ON HERE ANYMORE. I HAVE LEFT THIS PLACE FOR GOOD AND DON'T INTEND ON COMING BACK. PLEASE DON'T FRIEND REQUEST ME, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, OR ANYTHING BECAUSE I WILL NEVER SEE IT AND YOU'LL NEVER GET A RESPONSE. THANK YOU.
schrei jess is offline   Reply With Quote