View Single Post
Old February 22nd, 2007, 12:39 AM  
schrei jess
Awesome Poster

Default Re: need help

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNHockey11 View Post
dont bullshit yourself dude.

you stick things in your butt because you like it. if you didnt, then youd be causing yourself pain and you be automatically emo.

i guess thats OKAY?!...kind of. but the point is, it will come out. if it doesnt, then you deserve to be embarrassed and have to tell your parents. never do it again dude, is dangerous and you might develop a habit.

Okay. Cut it out with the emo shit. He needs help, not someone insulting him.

Im a girl, so I cant tell you about the whole...masturbating with something up your ass or anything, anyway...my advice as to how to get the thing out is to tell your parents. Having some foreign object inside your butt for days is not healthy, it could be germy and you might get infections, who knows what. I know this will be VERY embarrasing, but your parents should understand that teens like to masturbate and that is just another way to do it. So just swallow your pride and tell them. You need to be taken to the hospital and have it removed asap.

I DO NOT GO ON HERE ANYMORE. I HAVE LEFT THIS PLACE FOR GOOD AND DON'T INTEND ON COMING BACK. PLEASE DON'T FRIEND REQUEST ME, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, OR ANYTHING BECAUSE I WILL NEVER SEE IT AND YOU'LL NEVER GET A RESPONSE. THANK YOU.