View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2007, 04:19 PM  
Dameon

Dameon's Forum Picture

Default Re: How do I drop hints?

Personally, I think you should talk to him. Confide in him. You don't exactly have to tell him you think he's the hottest guy on Earth, but maybe if he's not intimidated by your sexuality you two could become friends.

For instance, one day look real pitiful at him, like somebody killed your puppy,
and when he catches you, you could maybe say that you were having some problems that maybe he could help you with. Then try the old "hypothetical ME/YOU" routine ( KEPPING SEXUALITY AMBIGUOUS ). And then finally reveal that the guy is you, and when he asks who the other person is........well you get the picture. Low down and dirty I know......but believe me I KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO HAVE THESE FEELINGS FOR A GUY WHO DOESN'T KNOW. It sucks! I may ONLY be 17, but hey, High School is vicious!

If it's your sexuality being leaked that you're worried about then you might NOT want give this plan ( ^ ) a try. If you're worried about scaring him away, just BE FRIENDS and then maybe reveal you're feelings. Also you might just have to accept that you can't change him and respect him for that. ( I know you DID NOT just want to hear that

p.s. If you're not comfortable with just pouring out you're soul to him just ask him what he thinks about gay guys ( maybe you could mention a gay cousin, brother, friend, etc...) Though beware, this might not go over so well if you ask AFTER he's caught you staring, so you might have to endure the torture of resisting his "cuteness"

GOOD LUCK. Let me know what happens.
Dameon is offline   Reply With Quote