View Single Post
Old February 20th, 2007, 11:10 AM  
Underground_Network
Divide By Hero

Underground_Network's Forum Picture

Name: Adam
Default I Don't Know What To Do

I seriously think I'm losing my mind. I used to get really angry really easily and I have hurt people. I stabbed a kid with a knife, but it was only a skin cut once. I never get in trouble anymore, and I thought my anger issues were in the past, I thought I'd fixed everything. Nowadays its harder to piss me off, but when people do, I go to the extent of wanting to kill them. It also really sucks, cause I get migraines, and whenever I get one of those, I practically want to kill anyone who's near me. I want to die so bad, and I keep breaking down and crying over nothing. My friends know me as tough, intelligent, and mentally strong. I don't know what my friends and family could do without me. I also have dreams of murder, and I even wrote a story about "the perfect murder",l depicting me as the killer, and some people I really hate as the victims. I'm afraid if I don't get my emotions under control I'll hurt someone. I know that if i kill myself, I won't end up killing other people, but that might not be true. I wouldn't be surprised if my really close friend, or even my mom, who i'm really emotionally attached to, would harm themselves if i commit suicide. Nobody, except for my parents know that i've had thoughts of, and even attempted suicide. I don't like to hurt people, but sometimes I feel I just have to. I need help before I breakdown, and hurt someone. I wanna fix this problem before it occurs. HELP PLEASE!

~Adam~
I'm way too high (too high too high)
To be feeling this dry and low
I'm way too tired, I've tried
I'm fired up and ready to roll
Letís go
Underground_Network is offline   Reply With Quote