View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2007, 01:19 PM  
chelsea714
Junior Member+

chelsea714's Forum Picture

Default Re: KFC = Murder

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wanderer View Post
It is natural for us to eat meat. It is natural for us to eat vegetation. Why do you think we have both canines and molars?

I respect vegetarians decisions, but its when they start going round preaching that I am guilty of murder and telling me how to live my life thats when I get really wound up. No one has the right to tell another person that they are living incorrectly or are going down the wrong path. Life is not black and white.
If you don't want to eat meat then don't. But what you absolutely shouldn't do is preach to those of us who do eat meat. You want your opinions the be respected then respect those that are different from yours.
hey I definitely agree with you except how you say that no body has to right to tell another person they are going down the wrong path...if you have a friend that is succumbing to drug addiction you do have the right to tell them that. but anyways,yeah the other day some vegan told me I'm evil for eating CHEESE and compared eating dairy products to RAPE. I just about nearly bit his head off
chelsea714 is offline   Reply With Quote