View Single Post
Old July 8th, 2011, 07:41 AM  
Sporadica
Nice Poster

Name: N/A
Default Re: Political Polls

Canada

1 What political party do you support? NDP
2 Do you consider yourself far right (conservative), far left (liberal) or independent? middle
3 Are you pro choice? yes
4 Do you consider yourself open minded? somewhat
5 Are you opposed to change? only if it makes things worse
6 Do you support the War In Afghanistan? yes
7 Do you support the Conservative Majority? finaly we can get stuff done
8 Are you satisfied with the economic state of the Canada? well we're progressively decreasing our budget deficit every year, supposed to be in surplus in 2015 so im good with it
9 Do you support the War on Terror? yes
10 Are you tolerant? I don't tolerate BS, but I can tolerate other ways of life
11 Are you Christian or do you believe in Christ? no
12 If you answered yes to 11, then If somebody is not Christian do you see them as inferior?
13 Do you think Steven Harper should be impeached? no, because in Canada some other person takes his seat, also a PM has no power, just a title pretty much, no presidential veto
14 What is the most effective form of government to you? define effective, in sense of getting things done Communism, in sense of human rights and wise spending of tax money Democracy
15 Are you open to stem cell research? yes
16 If the time came that the Canada instituted the draft, would you support this decision? no, but if Canada ever entered a war where we needed that many soldiers, we'd have a good enough reason that people would pretty much sign up anyways, the Quebecois protested consription cuz they didnt want to serve England so then we got rid of it legally, just a history lesson
17 Do you think Gay Marriage, or civil unions, should be legal?
18 Do you friends ever call you racist or narrow minded? I make racist jokes but they wouldn't call me racist
19 How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? well a woodchuck could chuck wood at a rate of about a cord per hour
20 Who is your MP? no comment
21 Who is your MLA? no comment

22 Are you male or female? male
23 Are you a minority? no
24 How old are you? 17
25 Are you rich, middle class, or lower class? middle
26 What is your sexual orientation? Straight

Last edited by Sporadica; July 11th, 2011 at 12:06 AM. Reason: information for MP and MLA too close to home, security yo
Sporadica is offline   Reply With Quote