View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2007, 09:56 AM  
Maverick
Retired Administrator

Maverick's Forum Picture

Default Re: George Bush Like Or Dislike?

Quote:
Yes I know, but still there have been more threats recently than when we first went into Iraq.
No, that's wrong. The amount of threats you HEAR ABOUT on the news increased. This country gets threatened everyday before and after Iraq. They don't all make it to the news media.
Quote:
Since we're increasing the amount of troops in Iraq now, we are thus making ourselves seem vulnerable and weak. It has already been stated that we're low on troops and equipment. If another conflict arises, whether it be Bushes fault or not, we are probably screwed, because we can't pull out of Iraq.
Do you think that the generals and top military leaders are dumb enough in the strongest army to leave this country unsafe? How many terrorist attacks have happened since 9/11? NONE.
Quote:
It's not that I 100% hate Bush, it's that i hate his decisions, which of course could have been made by a different president, too.
Well if you dislike Bush because of the troop surge then hate our top military generals/strategists because I'm sure they wanted the troop surge.

Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote