Thread: Global Warming
View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2007, 04:47 PM  
Underground_Network
Divide By Hero

Underground_Network's Forum Picture

Name: Adam
Default Re: Global Warming

Yes, but still we have nowhere near as much snow as we've gotten in the past and to us eastcoasters this storm didn't effect us much, one day off from school is rather common around here because they love to waste snow days especially when it hasn't snowed until this late into the year. Referring to that storm as a nor'easter is a joke. It shouldn't even be categorized as a snow storm. It was so fucking warm in my hometown today it almost scared me. Global warming exists... It's not a fucking hoax, it doesn't mean the immediate destruction of the earth, its a process that takes time. It probably will only claim a few million lives during our lifetime, don't worry. It is proven, go to any unbiased science website and they will prove in simple words, that yes, even a monkey can understand, that global warming does exist and that we're all screwed! (Some may say it will not effect us much, but they willl say it exists.) Can you scientifically prove that global warming does not exist? I think not!

~Adam~
I'm way too high (too high too high)
To be feeling this dry and low
I'm way too tired, I've tried
I'm fired up and ready to roll
Letís go
Underground_Network is offline   Reply With Quote