View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2007, 06:45 PM  
Retro Tin Canz

Retro Tin Canz's Forum Picture

Default Am I seeing myself as too fat?

I'm a 15 year old girl, and I am 5'8", weighing in at 211 out of a sport's season. Most of the women in my family are generally overweight. The ideal weight for someone of my age and height is about 155 ish.

Anyway, I play volleyball and softball, so I'm pretty athletic, but I can't help feeling HUGE when I'm around my 115-155 pound friends. When you look at me, you'd never be able to guess my real weight. I'm //very// muscular (for weightlifting buffs, I can clean ((a full body full up to my collarbone)) 135 pounds, which is a lot for a girl), but...I still feel huge. I look at other girls in my grade, I'm...very dishearted.

I mean, I know what my problem is. I eat when I'm not hungry (hah, I'll never have to worry about Anoerxia!). And I eat too much. But even though I know, why can't I stop!?

It's just very frustrating, and I want to lose weight, really badly, but it's so, so hard. I know I"m 50 poudns overweight, but I've got a LOT of muscle. Can someone help me at least feel better about myself?

"Sing when the only microphone is your hairbrush...
Dance when the only audience is your mirror...
And act whenever you feel like it."
~Catherine Olivia

I have now realized that I could care less about what other people think of me, and thusforth, I am becoming an //individual// again.

Check out my blog!-- www.thegreatflames.blogspot.com
Retro Tin Canz is offline   Reply With Quote