Thread: Political Polls
View Single Post
Old July 6th, 2011, 03:19 AM  
Genghis Khan
Banned

Name: Yazdegard
Location: Persepolis; Pārsa, Takht-e Jamshid, Pasargadae, Babylon
Default Re: Political Polls

1 What political party do you support? Objective.

2 Do you consider yourself far right (conservative), far left (liberal) or independent? Middle. I try to have a liberal approach most of the time.

3 Are you pro choice? Yes.

4 Do you consider yourself open minded? Fairly.

5 Are you opposed to change? Unless the change is disadvantageous, no.

6 Do you support the War In Iraq? Lol no.

7 Do you support the Obama Administration? Better than Bush, but I don't feel strongly about Obama either.

8 Are you satisfied with the economic state of the United States? I don't live there, so I don't know.

9 Do you support the War on Terror? If America and Pakistan didn't make so many mistakes this war would've been long gone
by now. No. I don't.

10 Are you tolerant? Towards what?

11 Are you Christian or do you believe in Christ? I'd like to see a Christian who doesn't believe in Christ. I'm not religious, nor a Christian.

12 If you answered yes to 11, then If somebody is not Christian do you see them as inferior? -

13 Do you think Barack Obama should be impeached? ...no.

14 What is the most effective form of government to you? Democratic.

15 Are you open to stem cell research? Yup.

16 If the time came that the United States instituted the draft, would you support this decision? Lol no.

17 Do you think Gay Marriage, or civil unions, should be legal? There is and should be no question about it, gay marriage is a right. People can marry the same sex if they want to, we're in the 21st century.

18 Do you friends ever call you racist or narrow minded? Racist, sure.. but as a joke.

19 How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? This much.

20 Who is your Representative? Mitch Hedberg.

21 Who is your Senator? Him.

22 Are you male or female? Male.

23 Are you a minority? Yeah.

24 How old are you? 17

25 Are you rich, middle class, or lower class? Middle.

26 What is your sexual orientation? I've been sexually attracted to people of the same sex. But, I'm pretty sure I'm still straight.
Genghis Khan is offline   Reply With Quote