View Single Post
Old February 14th, 2007, 08:17 AM  
Underground_Network
Divide By Hero

Underground_Network's Forum Picture

Name: Adam
Default Re: The war in Iraq.

Lol i'm a mind reader... What about those supposed letters the gov't sent out asking if dead soldiers wanted to reenlist? That was supposedly at least partially Bush's fault. I really don't know, I just think this war is worthless and i disagree with Bush's ideals and what he's done during his presidency. But to add to what i meant about finding any other time like this is that there are other countries that could use a hand or that are possible threats to the U.S. Why Iraq? Why not focus more on North Korea? Why not invade Venezuela or Cuba? (I think it was the Venezuelan pres who said he wanted Bush dead or something like that). During Vietnam and Korea there were no other major threats, and Vietnam and Korea are big countries, that most people know about. Iraq isn't that big a country and really didn't get a lot of notice up until the possible nuclear threats. Another place to invade could be Iraq's supplier of weapons, Iran. And to end, WWI and WWII were completely different, although the invasion of Iraq could lead to WWIII.

~Adam~
I'm way too high (too high too high)
To be feeling this dry and low
I'm way too tired, I've tried
I'm fired up and ready to roll
Letís go
Underground_Network is offline   Reply With Quote