View Single Post
Old April 4th, 2005, 09:10 PM  
Shaolin
Awesome Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmos
those statistics are completely reliable. when was the last time i ever disagreed with you about the number of people who do marijuana? im completely agree, and thats why i think its imperative someone tries to get people to stop. and do you think i give a shit about how your parilament works? no. insulting is not a primitive way of showing anger. name other ways of displaying anger? swearing? looking ticked off? making hang gestures?
In contrast to....

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmos
it doesnt show weakness, it shows power. your afraid to insult people, and conversely that shows weakness. all your facts are fake, so i always disregard them completly
So all my facts are fake, which is why you disregard them completly.

So by telling you i got these facts from government websites, means that you disregard the governments facts.

You said "If you do drugs i hope you die" that's 50% percent of the teenage population, half your friends would be dead.

"insulting is not a primitive way of showing anger. name other ways of displaying anger? swearing? looking ticked off? making hang gestures"

Yes it is, a child throws a tantrom and swears and shouts obscene things at his mother, is the child immature, yes! If an older child says these things, and by now he should have learnt otherwise, then is he immature yes, and hes using a primitive defense mechanism.

Insulting is when you display your thoughts in a way to someone else in an attempt to hurt their feelings or 'insult' them. That is not a sign of strength, it's a sign of being an immature little brat.

If anyone wants immediate advice don\'t hestitate to contact to me on AIM (AOL instant messenger) - aim: vodkasmodka

Eccentric! Not egocentric!
Shaolin is offline   Reply With Quote