Thread: Help Me
View Single Post
Old February 7th, 2007, 10:20 PM  
schrei jess
Awesome Poster

Default Re: Help Me

Okay, you helped me before so Im going to try and help now. I didnt see this before either.

Anyway, dont kill yourself. I know that at the time, it seems so good, like if you do it everything will be over and you'll finally have peace, but you dont know that for sure. What comes after life? No one knows for sure, I mean I believe in God and all of that but I have doubts as well, who really knows what happens to you after you die? For all we know, there is another life, maybe one even worse than this one. Do you want to get to that life quicker? Hang onto the life youre living now, just try, as hard as you can.

And I know that I hate to hear "it will get better, life gets better, you're young - things change" because how do they know, right? Well, no one knows what will happen in the future, but wouldnt you like to wait around and see? Maybe things wont get better, maybe they will - no one can tell you for sure. I know you have clinical depression, and your meds arent working, but I do too, my meds arent doing much either, I understand all of that, you can tlak to me about that if you want, or I can just listen, whatever you need. But just know you've got someone in the same situation you can talk to.

Dont kill your self, alright? Because who knows what comes next? Arent you just a little hesitant to find out? I know I am, and whenever I get to the point where Im feeling I want my life to end, that I cant take it anymore - that one thought holds me back, the thought of what happens after death, I dont want to know now, I dont. Becuase you might not get to rest peacefully, you might not get the relief you are looking for. And if you dont get that, then what is it all for?

I DO NOT GO ON HERE ANYMORE. I HAVE LEFT THIS PLACE FOR GOOD AND DON'T INTEND ON COMING BACK. PLEASE DON'T FRIEND REQUEST ME, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, OR ANYTHING BECAUSE I WILL NEVER SEE IT AND YOU'LL NEVER GET A RESPONSE. THANK YOU.
schrei jess is offline   Reply With Quote