Thread: Religion
View Single Post
Old June 26th, 2011, 11:20 AM  
Noooooooooo
Banned

Default Re: Religion

How fucked up is God?

"And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive? ... Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him." -- Numbers 31:15-17

"I defiled them through their gifts — the sacrifice of every firstborn — that I might fill them with horror so they would know that I am the LORD." -- Ezekiel 20:26

"The King asked her, 'What’s the matter?' This woman said to me, 'Give up your son so we may eat him today, and tomorrow we'll eat my son.' So we cooked my son and ate him. The next day I said to her, 'Give up your son so we may eat him,' but she had hidden him....The king said, behold, this EVIL is of the LORD." - 2 Kings 6:28-29,33

"She will hide from them the afterbirth and the new baby she has borne, so that she herself can secretly eat them. She will have nothing else to eat during the siege and terrible distress that your enemy will inflict on all your towns." - Deuteronomy 28:57

"Behold, I [the LORD] will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it." -- Malachi 2:3

"This is what the LORD Almighty says: 'I will punish the Amalekites for what they did to Israel when they waylaid them as they came up from Egypt. Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.'" -- 1 Samuel 15:2-3

"Their roots are dried up, and they will bear no more fruit. And if they give birth, I [the LORD] will slaughter their beloved children." -- Hosea 9:16

"Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives raped." -- Isaiah 13:16

"Their bows will strike down the young men; they will have no mercy on infants nor will they look with compassion on children." -- Isaiah 13:18

Anyone who worships such a monster needs to be locked up in a... rubber room.
Noooooooooo is offline   Reply With Quote