View Single Post
Old February 5th, 2007, 12:20 AM  
marine_sniperman35

marine_sniperman35's Forum Picture

Name: Matt Rogers
Unhappy Please help me...

There's this girl in my math class and ancient civ. class. She is the most beautiful girl I have ever layed eyes on. Her hair is dirty blonde, her eyes are brown, and shes about 7" shorter than me. Neways I not only love the way she looks, she is the most quiet person in the world, and that is one of the things I like in girls. A girl who is quiet, nice, kind, etc. and she is all of those.

Recently this week in homeroom on wensday, I was texting a friend, and my friend said she doesn't like me like that. Ok, could be a rumor. Then this girls best friend, which is one of my friends, tells me the same thing. Ok everything now goes to hell officialy. The last time I had to let go of someone was last march when i met a girl up at breckenridge CO. Some of you may know me. Neways, The thing is, this is going to be harder because I see this girl everyday and I get the feeling everytime i see her, I fall more and more in love with her, even when I know I need to be letting go of her if there is no hope. That's just how I work. Ne Ideas on how to even for a split moment, convince myself that I don't like her? Or at leaste get to the point where I don't like her? Idk...it may not happen until I get a new g/f.

Our Love will Never Die...
I Am Ghost

What we do in life echoes in eternity.
marine_sniperman35 is offline   Reply With Quote