View Single Post
Old June 22nd, 2011, 11:26 AM  
Default Re: ** Post ALL Masturbation Questions HERE **

I started masturbating 20 hours ago, and I've done it 3 times now. But now I have a couple of questions.

1. My glans is red after masturbating. Am I trying to hard? It's not really that red, but certainly more red than normal.
2. When masturbating sometimes I have to urge to flex/stretch a muscle, usually my butt or my legs. This urge can happen right in the beginning, but happens the most just before the ejaculation. Why is that?
3. When I masturbate it doesn't feel that special (I still have my foreskin), at least not in the beginning. When I stop because of that, touch my glans a little and then go on masturbating because I really want to ejaculate, then I ejaculate real quickly, in 10 seconds. So my glans is sensitive, and I can ejaculate, but just pulling my foreskin up and down my glans doesn't always do it for me. Sometimes it feels really good, sometimes I almost feel nothing, but I ejaculate anyways. What's that about?
4. When masturbating I sometimes have a funny feeling in my tummy (to be precisely: just below my tummy, above my penis). I can feel this at the beginning of masturbating, but I feel it a lot just before I ejaculate. What is that feeling?
Androyed is offline   Reply With Quote