Thread: Curious
View Single Post
Old July 14th, 2004, 12:27 AM  
Whisper
Ancient Gmod
 
Whisper's Forum Picture
 
Name: Kodie
Join Date: June 30, 2004
Location: Van Island, BC
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks
I think its like 99% of all men over 13 do. and 60% of all women have tried it once.
For any guy over 13 I think it like 98% masturbate the other 2% lie. I masturbate, and proud of it! I don't know about girls? I assume they due.

♫♪Κodie♪♫
Whisper is offline