View Single Post
Old June 17th, 2011, 02:09 AM  
Nicci

Name: Nicole
Default Re: How did you first find out you were gay or bi?

I never really thought about liking 'only' guys or 'only girls', I only knew when I liked someone. I didn't think about it until a few years ago when I was...12 or 13? I started to actually fall in love with my best friend. That is when 'sexuality' was brought to my attention and I was in a stir/frenzy thinking 'Am I a lesbian?' Or "Am I straight?" I had a constant dread that I had to choose one, and if I choose wrong I would regret it. When I was about 14 I fooled around with a girl (sexual tension I guess? my best friend said she liked me but things didn't go well...LONG story). I liked it, but never went to far. That same year I was on the internet since the 'straight or lesbian' thought was constantly in my head. That is when I found out about 'bi-sexual'. I also read an interview of my favorite artist, MIKA, who said he just didn't care who he loved and didn;t want to label himself. That is when I had my 'revelation'. A peace spread throughout my body when I excepted that I was the same way.
Nicci is offline   Reply With Quote