View Single Post
Old January 31st, 2007, 09:54 PM  
Nice Poster
Join Date: July 25, 2005
Gender: Male
Default Re: should i go to a doctor?

maybe you just have a small penis?

If you think it's really an issue, see a doctor.

PhD student - Organic Chemistry

I don't read an entire thread before I respond; I try to answer the question quickly and concisely.
Cap'nCrunch is offline