View Single Post
Old January 31st, 2007, 08:24 PM  
schrei jess
Awesome Poster

Default Re: Okay, please help, am I gay?

Okay the thing is, I dont want to have sex with a girl or a guy! That is where the thought of me being asexual came in, I just cant imagine sex at all. I dont even know why but when I think of having sex with a guy, It seems so wrong to me, but then I cant even imagine having sex with a girl, not because I dont want to be gay, but because I just dont like sex! Im not saying this because I want to avoid the question or because Im confused, I really do not like sex. I dont know why, but I dont.

So what do I do then?

When I think about that even harder, if I was with sarah like going out, and she wanted to have sex, I would do it for her, not because I want it but because she did. Does that make me gay?

And I understand what you mean Waiting, but people usually dont figure out till late teens what their true sexuality is, and if Im even questioning being straight, it's worth looking into right?

I DO NOT GO ON HERE ANYMORE. I HAVE LEFT THIS PLACE FOR GOOD AND DON'T INTEND ON COMING BACK. PLEASE DON'T FRIEND REQUEST ME, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, OR ANYTHING BECAUSE I WILL NEVER SEE IT AND YOU'LL NEVER GET A RESPONSE. THANK YOU.
schrei jess is offline   Reply With Quote