Thread: anxiety
View Single Post
Old January 31st, 2007, 07:03 PM  
Maestro
Junior Member+

Maestro's Forum Picture

Default anxiety

I just posted about my depression before. I have so many problems...lol.

I know I have to have some sort of anxiety problem. Maybe you guys can help figure out what I might have.

I will sometimes become very nervous or anxious over nothing apparent. I start getting worked up about nothing. It's like I feel like something bad is going to happen, like it has to happen eventually. These "attacks" can happen at anytime. I started freaking out in school today, for instance. It's like a terrible restless feeling. I feel like everything is going wrong and I have no idea how to handle it. I need to walk, too. I can't be sitting down or sitting still; I need to get up and walk it off. Today, I had just come back to class and I was going insane! I felt like I wanted to scream. My heart begins to pound and it's hard to suppress my breathing. It's the worst feeling ever.

I feel like nothing is ever okay. I'm always worrying about something and I don't know what. This is driving me insane. I can never relax or calm down. Do you think I should definitely talk to someone and see if it can be diagnosed?

I don't know what to say...

Last edited by Maestro; January 31st, 2007 at 07:09 PM.
Maestro is offline   Reply With Quote