View Single Post
Old January 31st, 2007, 03:48 PM  
Melchi0r
Awesome Poster

Melchi0r's Forum Picture

Default Re: Political Polls

Meh, I'm taking this again.

United States Poll:

1 What political party do you support? Independent.
2 Do you consider yourself far right (conservative), far left (liberal) or moderately independent? Moderately independent.
3 Are you pro choice? No. The government doesn't give a murderer a choice before he shoots someone, so why should the government give a pregnant woman a choice to abort her unborn baby?
4 Do you consider yourself open minded? Yes
5 Are you opposed to change? It depends if it's good change.
6 Do you support the War In Iraq? No, but pulling all the soldiers out right away might not be the best either.
7 Do you support the Bush Administration? Hell no.
8 Are you satisfied with the economic state of the United States? No.
9 Do you support the War on Terror? No.
10 Are you tolerant? Yes.
11 Are you Christian or do you believe in Christ? I believe in Christ's existence but am not sure about being a Christian.
12 If you answered yes to 11, then If somebody is not Christian do you see them as inferior? Of course not.
13 Do you think George Bush should be impeached? Yes, about 66% of Americans want him out of office already.
14 What is the most effective form of government to you? Democracy, but I think we shouldn't be too hard on Communism because it's helpful for a very weak economy to get back on its feet.
15 Are you open to stem cell research? Well it's very helpful, but if I supported stem cell research and pro-life at the same time I'd be a hypocrite.
16 If the time came that the United States instituted the draft, would you support this decision? No!
17 Do you think Gay Marriage, or civil unions, should be legal? Yes.
18 Do you friends ever call you racist or narrow minded? No, but someone who wasn't my friend once did.
19 How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? [sarcasm]The most important question here!... Well Gee I don't know how to respond.[/sarcasm]
20 Who is your representative? Dunno. Kinda sad, hm?

21 Are you male or female? Male.
22 Are you a minority? White boys aren't minorities, lol.
23 How old are you? 15
24 Are you rich, middle class, or lower class? Middle class.
25 What is your sexual orientation? Bisexual.

Please Click Here... you know you want to.

Only hyms upon your lips...
Melchi0r is offline   Reply With Quote