View Single Post
Old January 30th, 2007, 02:08 PM  
Cehrann

Exclamation I need some advice about a guy

First I'm gay. I'm out to some people but not all but they kinda know anyway. Last year a guy (jack*) in my class came on to me. He acted so totally str8 that I assumed he was but then the next thing I know he's feeling my leg and being all suggestive. So I reciprocated- didn't go all the way. It lasted for about 2-3 months. He then kinda realised he's gay,blamed me and dropped me. I was left broken because he didn't even have the decency to tell me I was dropped. I asked him why- he said he just didn't want to see me again and that it meant nothing anyway- he was just bored and if I didn't leave him alone he would report me for raping him.
Then about 2 months ago, another guy in my class wormed what had happened out of me, told 1 person who told another and so on. It got to a point where the whole class knew about it. I thought jack definately would never speak to me again but the next thing I know today he's flirting with me and saying he wants me back. I know its stupid to want him back cus of the way he treated me but I can resist the temptation!!

*not real name