View Single Post
Old January 27th, 2007, 02:59 PM  
Kiros
Retired Administrator

Kiros's Forum Picture

Name: Ben
Exclamation Important - Redesigning Styles and Templates

Yep, it's that time again... Not spring cleaning, but it might as well be.

For the next couple of days (which may even be stretched to a week), I'll be redesigning the styles and templates for the forums. The reason behind this is because most of our templates had to be reverted when upgrading to new versions of vBulletin. This caused incompatibilities and slight bugs in the forum design. I've managed to create a few workarounds, but workarounds shouldn't be necessary. With that said, I'll explain how this will affect you, the community.

Throughout the duration of the upgrading (I suppose one could call it that), the three popular skins (Forever Blue, Silver Blue, and Visual Depth) will be unavailable. The only skin that will be available is the Default Style. To ensure no bugs happen, the Default Style will be the new default and will be forced starting today - don't worry, as this will not be permanent.

After redesigning the templates to include style updates and several hacks, the skins will become available once more and no skin will be forced (there will, however, be a default skin, but that's always been true ).

Thank you,
//KiroS

Kiros || Ben

Happiness is not about being perfect.
It is about seeing beyond the imperfections.
Kiros is offline   Reply With Quote